APF 2018 Prize Draw
Method of Entry to Prize Draw
- Completion of Prize Draw entry form on Timberwolf stand (1640-1680) during 2018 APF Exhibition held between 20th September and 22nd September 2018 at the Ragley Estate in Alcester, Warwickshire. Entry available during event opening hours of 9am and 6pm each day.
Full terms and conditions of Prize Draw:
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of mainland United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period:
Opening Date and Time – 09:00 GMT 20th September 2018*
Closing Date and Time – 18:00 GMT 22nd September 2018
*Entry is limited to 9am to 6pm each day
3. Purchase not necessary. A valid email address is required.
4. To Enter: Visit the Timberwolf stand during the 2018 APF Exhibition and complete an entry form available from Timberwolf Staff. Timberwolf is located on stand 1640-1680 and entry is available during event opening hours of 9am and 6pm each day. Timberwolf Wood Chipper or Shredder Owners will be eligible for one additional entry into the prize draw. After the closing date Timberwolf reserves the right to validate entrants claiming to own a Timberwolf wood chipper or shredder before awarding an additional entry to the draw.
5. One entry per email address. Bonus entry for confirmed Timberwolf owners.
1 x lucky prize winner will receive a Go-Pro HERO
7. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prize from the date of winner acceptance.
10. Winner Selection and Notification: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw and conducted by Promoter.
a. Winner will be selected on or before 17th November 2018.
b. Prize winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 96 hours of initial contact.
In the event a winner does not respond to communications in the times stipulated the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
12. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves during the APF Exhibition opening times.
13. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
19. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a self – addressed envelope to APF Exhibition Prize Draw Winner Request, Marketing, Timberwolf, Entec House, Tomo Industrial Estate, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 5AY 2 months after the closing date and will be available for 4 weeks.
20. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. GoPro is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
21. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
23. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Timberwolf, Entec House, Tomo Industrial Estate, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 5AY.