TW 13/75G Wood Chipper
GRAVITY FEED, HONDA PETROL ENGINE, EASY TO MANOEUVRE
A SUPERB, COST EFFICIENT, RUGGED SMALL WOOD CHIPPER PERFECT FOR HIRE, LANDSCAPE AND DIY
The Timberwolf TW 13/75G Wood Chipper is compact and robust, boasting a fast work rate in a class of its own. It is designed to have a working life in excess of 10 years even when used in the incredibly demanding hire industry. This machine is safe to operate, easy to move, boasts a fast work rate and in this price bracket is in a class of its own.
Powered by an eﬃcient Honda 13hp petrol engine, the Timberwolf TW 13/75G Wood Chipper is designed to work all day, every day with low running costs. Its impressive chipping ability and 75mm (3”) cutting performance makes it a superb wood chipper far more capable than its size suggests.
A gravity feed chipper which uses a very strong self-feed action produced by the ‘positive blade feed’ incorporated in the feed funnel and blade design to make infeed grip exceptional.
‘A powerful workhorse ideal for big jobs in small spaces’Download
- Engine13hp Honda 4 stroke (E10 compliant)
- FuelUnleaded petrol
- Tank capacity6.5 litres (1.4 gallons)
- Length1565mm (working) 815mm (feed funnel removed)
- Maximum Diameter Infeed75mm
- Throughput0.75 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodPositive blade feed
- Blades1 x 177mm (7”) fully hardened
- Honda 13hp petrol engine
- 75mm (3") cutting performance
- Positive blade feed
- Solid or pneumatic tyres
- Easy to maintain