TW 160PH Wood Chipper
PETROL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED (UNBRAKED) ROAD CHASSIS
COMPACT, STRONG AND FAST HYDRAULIC WOOD CHIPPER
The best things come in small packages.
If you’re just starting out as a landscaper you want a capable wood chipper that doesn’t break the bank – or your rear axle. You want a lightweight, easy-to-manoeuvre machine that is simple to service and that can take on some serious jobs.
It’s what’s inside that matters.
The TW 160PH is replacing the sector leading TW 125PH. The first thing you might notice is the upgraded blades, from single-sided to reversible. The machine design has been simplified making it easier for you to keep it in first-class shape. The fan paddles have gone from aluminium to steel for extra strength. There are remote greasing points and in-feed controls on both sides of the hopper. The hopper also has an open top to help you feed awkward branches. It feels familiar, but under the skin it’s a break from the norm.
This machine delivers more than it has any right to deliver. So light, so well designed, so powerful and such good value. Arrange a demonstration today, you’ll be impressed.
- Engine22hp Honda 4 stroke (E10 compliant)
- FuelUnleaded Petrol
- Tank Cap18 litres (4 gallons)
- Length2935mm (tray up) 3475mm (tray down)
- Max dia. infeed152mm (6")
- ThroughputUp to 3.5 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 109mm double sided, fully hardened
- 22 hp Honda petrol engine
- 152mm (6") cutting performance
- 608kg towing weight
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- 160mm x 160mm feed opening
- Average chip size 14.9mm