TW 18/100G e/s Wood Chipper
GRAVITY FEED PETROL ENGINE, (UNBRAKED) ROAD CHASSIS
UNDOUBTEDLY, THE BEST GRAVITY FEED WOOD CHIPPER ON THE MARKET
An ideal wood chipper for blossoming small businesses. The TW 18/100G is a versatile machine suited to many applications. It possesses a ‘positive blade feed’ action, large feed funnel and low centre of gravity. It has the ability to quickly process 100mm (4”) diameter material at up to 1.5 tonnes per hour to get the job done. The 18/100G e/s has an electric start engine and recoil start back-up.
Despite its size, this wood chipper is a commercial machine and can work all day, every day for its lifetime and when the time is right for you to upgrade, it will have retained a high residual value.
Established as the ideal machine for tree surgeons in the early stages of their business development, anyone looking to invest in their ﬁrst wood chipper would be wise to take a closer look.
‘This wood chipper is a commercial machine and can work all day, every day for years’
- Engine18hp Briggs & Stratton 4 stroke
- FuelUnleaded petrol
- Tank cap.8.5 litres (1.8 gallons)
- Length2560mm (tray up) 2910mm (tray down)
- Max diameter infeed100mm
- ThroughputUp to 1.5 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodPositive blade feed
- Blades2 x 177mm fully hardened
- Briggs & Stratton Petrol Engine
- 100mm (4") cutting performance
- Positive blade feed
- Electric start