TW 230HB Diesel Wood Chipper
The Leader of the Pack
DIESEL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
‘Unbeatable performance – Best in class’
Europe’s best selling sub 750kg diesel road tow wood chipper has evolved into an emissions-friendly machine, ready to take on the demands of the arb industry.
Renowned for its superior performance, reliability, longevity and serviceability, the TW 230HB diesel powered variant is the first diesel powered Stage V compliant wood chipper in its class to remain under 750kg in weight.
Spec for spec, no other make of wood chipper can offer you so much performance, serviceability, longevity and resale value.
The Timberwolf TW 230HB diesel variant is the Stage V compliant replacement for the TW 230DHB wood chipper.
- EngineKubota 24.8hp V1505 4-cylinder engine
- Tank capacity.18 litres (4 gallons)
- Length3285mm (tray up) 3810mm (tray down)
- Max dia. infeed160mm
- ThroughputUp to 4 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 135mm Double sided, fully hardened
- 230mm x 160mm feed opening
- Sub 750kg towing weight
- 4 tonnes/hour throughput
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- Quad force rollers
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm