TW 230PAHB Wood Chipper
PETROL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
Europe’s best-selling sub 750Kg wood chipper now comes with a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V Twin petrol engine, delivering class-leading Timberwolf performance, reliability and efficiency.
Today’s professional arborist is under pressure to get the work done as quickly as possible with minimal fuss, so a wood chipper with an exceptional work-rate, being strong and powerful enough to take everything thrown at it without complaint is always top of the requirement list. With these demands, up-time is also paramount so quick and easy servicing schedules and clear access to all service items were also part of the design brief.
Spec for spec, no other make of wood chipper can oﬀer you so much performance, serviceability, longevity and ultimate resale value. This is a rock solid, reliable, high performance 6” wood chipper at a sensible price.
- Engine37hp B&S Vanguard V-Twin engine
- FuelUnleaded Petrol
- Tank capacity18 litres (4 gallons)
- Length3248mm (tray up) / 3786mm (tray down)
- Max dia. infeed160mm
- ThroughputUp to 5 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 135mm double sided, fully hardened
- 37HP B&S Vanguard V Twin Petrol Engine
- 230mm x 160mm feed opening
- Sub 750kg towing weight
- 2 x quick access reversible blades
- Quad force rollers
- 280 degrees adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm