TW 230VTR Diesel Wood Chipper
A TOUGH MACHINE FOR TOUGH JOBS
KUBOTA DIESEL ENGINE, WOLFTRACK® VARIABLE WIDTH, DUAL SPEED TRACKING SYSTEM
‘A variable width machine with unmatched performance’
With more strength, more performance and better ergonomics, the Timberwolf TW 230VTR diesel variant has evolved into a Stage V compliant machine.
The WolfTrack® variable width, dual speed tracking system will get this wood chipper to the most remote locations fast and with a minimum machine width of just 810mm, not even a garden gate will stop you. Add to this performance the competitive price and this all-round wood chipper will work hard for your business year after year, making the TW 230VTR a wise investment for your business.
The Timberwolf TW230VTR diesel variant is the Stage V compliant replacement for the TW 230VTR wood chipper.
- Engine24.8hp Kubota V1505 4-cylinder engine
- Tank capacity36 litres (7.9 gallons)
- Weight1285Kg (excluding winch)
- Length2815mm tray up / 3550mm tray down
- Width810mm (1300mm with extended tracks)
- Maximum diameter infeed160mm
- ThroughputUp to 4 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 135mm double sided, fully hardened
- Kubota V1505 Diesel Engine
- WolfTrack® variable width, dual speed tracking system
- Up to 4 tonnes/hour throughput
- Ergonomic ride on platform
- Quad force rollers
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm