TW 230VTR Diesel Wood Chipper
A TOUGH MACHINE FOR TOUGH JOBS
KUBOTA DIESEL ENGINE, WOLFTRACK® VARIABLE WIDTH, DUAL SPEED TRACKING SYSTEM
‘A variable width machine with unmatched performance’
With more strength, more performance and better ergonomics, the Timberwolf TW 230VTR diesel variant wood chipper has evolved into a Stage V compliant machine.
The WolfTrack® variable width, dual speed tracking system will get this wood chipper to the most remote locations fast and with a minimum machine width of just 810mm, not even a garden gate will stop you. Add to this performance the competitive price and this all-round wood chipper will work hard for your business year after year, making the TW 230VTR a wise investment for your business.
The Timberwolf TW230VTR diesel variant is the Stage V compliant replacement for the TW 230VTR wood chipper.
- Engine24.8hp Kubota V1505 4-cylinder engine
- Tank capacity36 litres (7.9 gallons)
- Weight1285Kg (excluding winch)
- Length2815mm tray up / 3550mm tray down
- Width810mm (1300mm with extended tracks)
- Maximum diameter infeed160mm
- ThroughputUp to 4 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 135mm double sided, fully hardened
- Kubota V1505 Diesel Engine
- WolfTrack® variable width, dual speed tracking system
- Up to 4 tonnes/hour throughput
- Ergonomic ride on platform
- Quad force rollers
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm