TW 230VTR Petrol Wood Chipper
A Contractor's Dream Machine
PETROL ENGINE, WOLFTRACK® VARIABLE WIDTH, DUAL SPEED TRACKING SYSTEM
‘A variable width machine with unmatched performance’
New for 2020 is a petrol powered variant of our popular 6 inch tracked machine, the Timberwolf TW 230VTR wood chipper.
The Stage V compliant, petrol-powered TW 230VTR has been redesigned to ensure the machine remains perfectly balanced despite the addition of the lighter Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V Twin petrol engine and improved ventilation ensures the engine bay is kept cool during operation.
In addition, the exhaust system sits within the chassis to offer better protection from impacts when travelling over rough ground, and a patent pending exhaust diffuser has been introduced which reduces exhaust gas temperatures by up to 150 degrees centigrade.
Operator safety and comfort is a priority, with an ergonomic ride on platform, low centre of gravity and WolfTrack® two-speed smooth running tracks. The variable track width and the easily removable hopper helps the TW 230VTR get through the narrowest of site access points with ease.
The Timberwolf TW230VTR petrol variant is the Stage V compliant replacement for the TW 230VTR wood chipper.
- Engine37hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V Twin engine (E10 compliant)
- Tank capacity36 litres (7.9 gallons)
- Weight1172Kg (excluding winch)
- Length2725mm tray up / 3460mm tray down
- Width810mm (1300mm with extended tracks)
- Maximum diameter infeed160mm
- ThroughputUp to 5 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 135mm double sided, fully hardened
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V Twin Petrol engine
- WolfTrack® Variable Width, Dual Speed Tracking System
- 5 tonnes/hour throughput
- Ergonomic ride on platform
- Quad force rollers
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm