TW 280PHB Chipper
PETROL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
Simply Outstanding Performance
Powered by a Kubota 57hp WG1605 four-cylinder petrol engine, the TW 280PHB wood chipper offers 210mm (8″) cutting performance for serious arboriculture and forestry tasks.
Timberwolf’s 8″ road towable petrol wood chipper is nothing short of outstanding. It is built to tackle the toughest of jobs with minimal maintenance. Bigger and stronger, yet it’s still easy to use.
The TW 280PHB has an extra-wide feed funnel and open top section to provide better visibility and ease of feeding. It has a wider in-feed aperture (280mm x 210mm) which is bigger in overall area than the nearest rival. Designed with the operator in mind, whether it’s the additional safety controls such as the reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air ﬁlter intakes to draw in cool, dust-free air. The devil really is in the detail!
- EngineKubota 57hp WG1605 4 cylinder petrol engine
- Tank Capacity36 litres (7.9 gallons)
- Length3330mm tray up / 3860mm tray down
- Maximum diameter infeed210mm
- ThroughputUp to 6.5 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 158mm double sided, fully hardened
- Kubota 57HP WG1605 4 Cyl. petrol engine
- 280mm x 210mm feed opening
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- 210mm (8") cutting performance
- Quad force rollers for ultimate crushing power
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 19.5mm