TW S426TDHB Shredder
KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL ENGINE TWIN HYDRAULIC FEED BRAKED CHASSIS
A perfect solution for effective recycling and volume reduction of green waste.
Designed to meet the demand for a heavy duty, versatile, professional wood shredder, the TW S426TDHB has been speciﬁcally designed for councils, landscapers, waste management contractors and anyone with a commercial sized waste problem.
Bulky and awkward material is drawn eﬀortlessly into the huge feed funnel by the ‘oversized’ feed roller, through the large 426mm x 230mm infeed.
From here the 18 heavy-duty forged steel hammers that are designed to work in harsh conditions, process material which is then ejected through the high volume directional discharge with boosted ‘air-assist’.
Processing is monitored and controlled by the electronic auto-feed device, with ‘auto back-oﬀ’, to give consistent performance.
- Engine45hp Kubota 4-cylinder turbo engine
- Tank capacity33 litre (7.2 gallons)
- Length3600mm (tray up) 4220mm (tray down)
- Maximum diameter infeed426mm x 230mm
- ThroughputUp to 3 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodHydraulic roller Auto Feed Control/Auto Back off
- Blades18 single form replaceable hammers
- Large in feed capacity 426mm (16 3/4") x 230mm (9")
- Ideal for pallets
- High efficiency shredding system with 'anti-wrap' design
- Heavy duty forged steel hammers
- 'Air-assist' discharge - rotates through 270 (degrees)