Win with Timberwolf Terms and Conditions
** NOW CLOSED **
Easter Hamper Prize Draw
Method of Entry to Prize Draw
Full terms and conditions of competition:
- This promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with Timberwolf.
- Promotion period:
Opening date and time: 09.00GMT Friday 1st April 2022
Closing date and time: 09.00GMT Friday 8th April 2022
- Purchase not necessary
- To enter: Complete our survey in full and enter your name and email address to be added into the prize draw
- One entry per person
- Prize: x1 Easter Hamper with Timberwolf goodies
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners will be selected at random
- Prize winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 96 hours of initial contact.In the event a winner does not respond to communication in the time stipulated the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- Prize delivery
All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of prize acceptance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by entrants themselves.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a self-addressed pre-paid envelope to Win with Timberwolf Prize Draw Winner Request, Marketing, Timberwolf, Entec House, Tomo Industrial Estate, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 5AY 2 months after the closing date and will be available for 4 weeks.
- Protos and their respective logos are trademark or registered trademarks. Protos is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Promoter: Timberwolf, Entec House, Tomo Industrial Estate, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 5AY