TW 230DHB Wood Chipper
The Leader of the Pack
DIESEL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
‘Unbeatable performance – Best in class’
Today’s professional arborist is under pressure to get the work done as quickly as possible with minimal fuss, so a wood chipper with an exceptional work-rate, being strong and powerful enough to take everything thrown at it without complaint is always top of the requirement list.
With these demands, up-time is also paramount so quick and easy servicing schedules and clear access to all service items were also part of the design brief.
Spec for spec, no other make of wood chipper can oﬀer you so much performance, serviceability, longevity and ultimate resale value.
This is a rock solid, reliable, high performance 6” wood chipper at a sensible price.
- EngineKubota 35hp 4-cylinder engine
- Tank capacity.18 litres (4 gallons)
- Length3285mm (tray up) 3810mm (tray down)
- Max dia. infeed160mm
- ThroughputUp to 5 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 135mm Double sided, fully hardened
- 35hp Kubota 4 cylinder engine
- 230mm x 160mm feed opening
- Sub 750kg towing weight
- 5 tonnes/hour throughput
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- Quad force rollers
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm