TW 230HB Diesel Wood Chipper
The Leader of the Pack
DIESEL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
Europe’s best selling sub 750kg diesel road tow wood chipper has evolved into an emissions-friendly machine, ready to take on the demands of the arb industry.
Renowned for its superior performance, reliability, longevity and serviceability, the TW 230HB diesel powered variant is any arborist’s best working companion.
The Timberwolf Promise
All Timberwolf wood chippers come with 3-year warranty as standard, as well as unbeatable support from our UK dealer network. With over 300 trained technicians, Timberwolf are here to support you when you need it most.
Spec for spec, no other make of wood chipper can offer you so much performance, serviceability, longevity and resale value.Download
- EngineKubota 24.8hp V1505 4-cylinder engine
- Tank capacity.18 litres (4 gallons)
- Length3285mm (tray up) 3810mm (tray down)
- Max dia. infeed160mm
- ThroughputUp to 4 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 135mm Double sided, fully hardened
- 230mm x 160mm feed opening
- Sub 750kg towing weight
- 4 tonnes/hour throughput
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- Quad force rollers
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 18mm