TW 280TFTR Wood Chipper
KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL ENGINE, TWIN HYDRAULIC FEED, 2 SPEED TRACKING SYSTEM
EVERYTHING YOU’D EXPECT AND MORE
There are times when the terrain is rough. Not just awkward or uneven, but seriously oﬀ-road. You need to get the wood chipper to the job, not bring the job to the wood chipper.
If you’re looking for the ground-covering performance and the outstanding eﬃciency you’ve come to expect from Timberwolf, the TW 280TFTR 8” tracked wood chipper will get in and get the job done. There’s also Timberwolf’s legendary ‘no-stress’ auto-feed control for smooth operation, combined with a heavier rotor giving added inertia to get the job done quicker.
The TW 280TFTR has a low vibration and ergonomically designed ride-on platform for ultimate comfort and safety. It has a two-speed tracking system, low speed gear to negotiate diﬃcult terrain and a higher speed gear to cover distance eﬃciently. Both speeds are inﬁnitely variable with a conveniently mounted engine throttle. It has a ground clearance of 245mm to tackle uneven surface and smooth running tracks together with a low centre of gravity enhancing stability on diﬀerent gradients. In short, it will get you there safely and fast!
‘A ‘go-anywhere’ tracked wood chipper with excellent off-road performance’
- Engine45hp Kubota 4-cylinder turbo engine
- Tank capacity36 litres (7.9 gallons)
- Length2740mm (tray up) / 3300mm (tray down)
- Max dia. infeed210mm
- ThroughputUp to 6.5 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 158mm double sided, fully hardened
- 280mm x 210mm feed opening
- 6.5 tonnes/hour throughput
- Quad force rollers
- 270 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 19.5mm