TW 280VGTR Wood Chipper
The Wolf with the bigger appetite just got even better
PETROL ENGINE, WOLFTRACK® VARIABLE GRADIENT TRACKING SYSTEM
Unmatched Strength and Control
Don’t let the terrain stand in the way of bringing your wood chipper to the job.
The TW 280VGTR is a powerhouse 8 inch capacity wood chipper with the strength to complete even the toughest jobs in the most remote locations.
With safety and ergonomics at its heart, the TW 280VGTR features our innovative WolfTrack® variable gradient tracking system. Using heavy duty twin arms to support each of the wide, smooth running tracks, the operator has dynamic control over track width, ground clearance and machine tilt angle providing greater control and comfort, particularly whilst navigating uneven and sloping ground up to 30 degrees.
Designed with the user in mind, the TW 280VGTR has a low vibration and ergonomically designed ride on platform for ultimate comfort and safety. There are also additional safety
controls, such as reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air filter intakes to draw in cool, dust free air.
The devil really is in the detail!Download
- Engine57hp Kubota WG1605 4-cylinder engine (E10 compliant)
- Tank Capacity36 litres (7.9 gallons)
- Length2880mm (tray up), 3665mm (tray down)
- Width1480mm (2010mm with extended tracks)
- Height2455mm (2850mm fully extended)
- Max diameter infeed210mm
- ThroughputOver 7 tonnes per hour
- Feed MethodTwin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades2 x 158mm double sided, fully hardened
- Wolftrack® Variable Gradient Tracking System
- 2 x Quick Access Double-Sided Blades
- 280mm x 210mm Feed Opening
- 7 tonnes/hour Throughput
- Quad Force Rollers
- Wolfport for quick & easy access to blades and rotor housing
- Operator Ride On Platform
- 280° Adjustable Discharge
- Average Chip Size 19.5mm
- Optional Winch