Introducing Timberwolf’s Dealer Network
Why do Timberwolf have a Dealer Network?
Timberwolf have always used a Dealer Network model to support the sale and aftercare of our wood chippers. This means that the team at Timberwolf HQ can focus on providing the most reliable and powerful machines, before passing the knowledge on to our dedicated Dealer Network who are ready to support, advise, and demonstrate our wood chippers to new and existing customers.
Benefits of a Dealer Network
Not only do we offer full UK coverage, but there are also other benefits as to why having a dedicated Dealer Network works for us:
- Expert knowledge and advice from a dedicated trained Timberwolf sales team with access to a full line up of demonstration products to meet your requirements
- Consistent support and aftercare for your Timberwolf machine with market leading warranty support available*
- Next day spare parts delivery to anywhere in the UK!**
- Over 300 trained Timberwolf technicians who know how best to care for your machine
- Regular open days and events welcoming local tree surgeons, landscapers and groundscare teams to showcase new equipment
We host regular industry leading service training and sales training to our dealers to make sure they are up to date with the latest technology and engineering we have to offer on our wood chippers.
Who are Timberwolf’s Dealers?
Timberwolf have been using a dealer network since 2000 with our first dealer, The Double A Trading Company joining the pack. Since then, we have grown to have full UK coverage and over 45 dealer depots between 17 Dealers that are we are expanding regularly.
All our dealers are focused on providing the best technical advice and customer support to UK arborists from the point of machine purchase to regular servicing and machine support for spare parts and advice.
Our dealer network consists of the following UK dealers:
Charlies Ag & Turf
Russells (Kirbymoorside) Ltd
Tallis Amos Group
The Double A Trading Company
Discovering your local Timberwolf Dealer
* All Timberwolf wood chippers come with three-year warranty as standard with the option to extend to five-year warranty at the point of sale
** Parts need to be ordered directly with a Timberwolf Dealer and delivery is dependent on stock availability