Timberwolf to exhibit TW 280HB HYBRID at SALTEX
With the experience of manufacturing over 17,000 machines and operating in the industry for over 35 years, Timberwolf is the UK’s leading manufacturer of professional wood chippers.
TW 280HB HYBRID:
- Class leading peak power of 62hp
- Kubota D902-TE4, 24.8hp turbo diesel engine
- Processing throughput of over 7 tonnes/hour
- No Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Self-charging system: no external charging required
- 3 years warranty as standard
- Easy ownership built in
- Designed for organisations who are committed to minimising their emissions and fuel usage whilst not compromising on performance.
The TW 280HB HYBRID joins the existing Timberwolf ranges which include PTO, gravity, road tow and tracked wood chippers. With a reputation for offering customers unrivalled product support and a complete choice of petrol and diesel wood chippers, all Timberwolf wood chippers come with a three-year warranty as standard.
Timberwolf owners also have access to the highest quality of service and support, with a network of over 30 dealer depots across the UK and over 250 trained technicians ready to offer expert advice as well as spares and technical support.
Interested to find out more about the TW 280HB HYBRID or our current range of Timberwolf wood chippers? Visit us on stand H085, or book a demo today.